Fall 2016 Fall Flag Football League
EASI offers a fall flag football league for children kindergarten through 6th grade. Teams will be grouped according to grade with K-2, 3-4 and 5-6 grade playing together. Registration begins in July 11-22. Registration fees are $125 per player during regular registration. There is a $5 credit card fee if paying online. There is a $45 late fee for registration after Aug 31 if there are still room on teams. We will not accept any registration forms after July 22 until all kids have been placed on teams from regular registration, even if your child is on a team. Fall league begins Sept 6 and runs through the middle of November. Games are played at Mitch Park on Covell between Kelly and Santa Fe on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday nights (rainout games are played on Wednesday nights). A total of 9 games will be played during the fall league, plus every team qualifies to play in the post-season tournament. There are no gate fees and player insurance is included. Children may play up two grade/age level, once they are in the kindergarten, but cannot play down. Please bring a birth certificate when registering if your child has not played a sport with us since 2002.
EASI will host a football clinic at UCO July 18-20 from 9am-11:30am. For more information, please check our website on the lower right hand side under camps. The camp is open to anyone entering kindergarten through 7th grade and the cost is $85 per player.
Sports Park Rules
- No tobacco of any kind.
- No rollerblades, bikes, scooters, skateboards, or heelys.
- No pets.
- No outside food or drinks - water is okay.
- No climbing over fences or gates to enter park.
- No alcohol.
- No profanity.
- No soft toss into fences.
- Pre-game practice in warm up areas and outfields only.
- No one is allowed on the infields when they are not in use.
- Parents are required to supervise young child at all times.
- Each team is expected to clean the sideline area after each game.