2012 EASI Flag Football League
EASI offers a fall flag football league for children kindergarten through 6th grade. Teams will be grouped according to grade with K-2, 3-4 and 5-6 grade playing together. Registration begins in July 30 - August 10. Registration fees are $105 per player during regular registration. There is a $20 late fee for registration after August 10 if there are still room on teams. We will not accept any registration forms after August 10 until all kids have been placed on teams from regular registration, even if your child is on a team. Fall league begins September 4 and runs through the middle of November. Games are played at Mitch Park on Covell between Kelly and Santa Fe on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday nights (rainout games are played on Wednesday nights). There could be some games played at Hafer park. A total of 9 games will be played during the fall league, plus every team qualifies to play in the post-season tournament. There are no gate fees and player insurance is included. Children may play up two grade/age level, once they are in the kindergarten, but cannot play down. Please bring a birth certificate when registering if your child has not played a sport with us since 2002.
EASI will host a football clinic in July 30 - August 1 at Edmond Memorial High School from 5:30-8:30pm. The cost of the camp is $80 per player. The registration form can be found on our website on the right hand side under NEWS and then camps. The camp is open to anyone entering kindergarten through 7th grade.
Sports Park Rules
- No tobacco of any kind.
- No rollerblades, bikes, scooters, skateboards, or heelys.
- No pets.
- No outside food or drinks - water is okay.
- No climbing over fences or gates to enter park.
- No alcohol.
- No profanity.
- No soft toss into fences.
- Pre-game practice in warm up areas and outfields only.
- No one is allowed on the infields when they are not in use.
- Parents are required to supervise young child at all times.
- Each team is expected to clean the sideline area after each game.